Share is a medium-sized charity based in Wandsworth and Lambeth. We have 36 employees. Our head office is located a short walk from Clapham Junction station, our horticulture project is in Tooting and we operate a satellite office in Brixton.
Share won the prestigious award of Employer of the Year at Wandsworth Business Awards 2019. Over the last 3 years, our annual staff survey has reported that over 92% of staff are satisfied, happy or very happy in their employment with us.
Share is also delighted to hold the Investors in People accreditation since 2011, and the Positive About Disability accreditation. We are also an autism accredited organisation by the National Autistic Society.
As well as the chance of working with a friendly and committed staff and volunteer team, we offer...
- 5 weeks paid holiday pro rata (plus pro rata public holidays), increasing by one day for each year of service to 6 weeks
- Free 24/7 Employee Assistance Programme for staff and their families
- 5% contribution towards a pension scheme
- Flexible start and end times (if position allows)
- Time off in Lieu (TOIL) policy
- Season ticket loan
- Cycle to work scheme and secure bike storage
- Ongoing access to training and development opportunities
- Annual appraisals and monthly supervisions
- Staff member of the month and year awards
Who better to tell you what it’s like to work with us than our current employees…
“The thing I like best about working for Share is that I can see the difference I make every day.”
"Share is the best place to work that I have come across."
“I get great job satisfaction when students achieve their goals/qualifications.”
“I like working with students to find out from them what it is they want to achieve from Share and/or life.”
"I think Share has been really brave over the last year and is building on its many successes. It's a difficult time in the social care sector and Share is making a positive change occur from this. It's very exciting."
“I love hearing feedback from social workers who have referred their students to us and thank us for a wonderful service.”